OK, so we all know that it is actually we the parents and carers that are the experts when it comes to our children and young people with Special Educational needs and / or Disabilities (SEND)
Fortunately, however, we have a wide range of professionals in Warrington who are there to support our families and help us to access the services that we need.
This session is designed to give us one to one access to those service leaders, to discuss directly with them any issues, problems or queries that we have.
It works like this:
- You fill in the booking form by clicking this link or using the button below.
- We review your query to try to ensure that the relevant professional is there to address your issue.
- We will then email you an appointment slot for your one to one session
- The details of your query will be passed on to the professional - confidentially - so that they can be prepared to assist
- You come along to your slot on Friday 13th December to discuss your issue
The session will run from 11am until 1pm on Friday 13th December at Sandy Lane Children's Centre, Sandy Lane, Warrington WA2 9HY. Please book before Friday 6th December to give us enough time to set up your individual appointment slot.
This is not a drop in session - all appointments must be booked in advance.