The Children’s Community Nursing Team for Complex Care in Warrington offers nursing care and support to children and young people aged 0 – 18 yrs of age who have complex health needs, life limiting and life threatening illness......more
What is the Additional Health Needs Panel?
We are a team of health care professionals, including doctors, nurses and therapy staff who work together to support families who have a child with a health or additional health related need.
We work together to assess and support children and young people with a wide range of needs such as:
- Delay in development
- Physical, vision and hearing impairment
- Learning difficulties or likelihood of additional needs in school
- Social interaction and communication issues
- Attention and hyperactivity difficulties....More
What the Speech and Language Therapy service does
Our aim is to provide a high quality speech and language therapy service to children and young people with speech, language and communication difficulties and/or eating and drinking difficulties in the Warrington area.
This service is delivered by a specialist team of staff in partnership with all those working with the child/ young person.....more
What does the Children’s Community Paediatric Medical Service do
Community Paediatricians are doctors specially trained in the assessment and diagnosis of a number of conditions and contribute in their management:
- Neurodevelopmental disorders: these are conditions like Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) and Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Neurodisability, such as Cerebral Palsy.
- Chromosomal abnormalities such as Down Syndrome.
- Learning Difficulty....More
ADDvanced Solutions Community Network is a Community Interest Company, not for profit social enterprise. We offer open access, solution focused, community based pre, during and post diagnosis learning, coaching and mentoring for families with a child living with a Neurodevelopmental condition including autism spectrum disorder/condition, ADHD, sensory processing difficulties, learning difficulties including dyslexia, dysgraphia, dyscalculia and dyspraxia, speech language and communication difficulties, SEN and disability...MORE