Breakthrough Education Support Ltd
Breakthrough Education Support Ltd is a behaviour and learning support service which provides clients (children, schools/colleges and parents) with timely, professional and bespoke Behaviour, Learning and Dyslexia support, advice and assessment.
The aim of the service is to enable participation, engagement, inclusion and equality of access for all learners. By breaking down the underlying barriers to learning we aim to help children/young people cultivate the skills, strategies, and behaviours of happy, confident, independent, lifelong learners
We provide the following kinds of support for schools/settings/parents:
- Behaviour Advice & Support
- Learning Support & Assessment
- Dyslexia advice and Assessment
- Access Arrangement Assessments
- Training and Consultation for Schools/Settings
- Support for Parents/Carers
Who to contact
Time / date details
- When is it on
- 9.30am - 5.00pm
- Time of day
- Local/National Service?