Children in Care Council
'Have Your Say' is the name of Warrington's Children in Care Council.
We meet three times a month and are supported by children's social care and the youth service at Warrington Borough Council.
The group is for 13+. There's also a younger group for 8-12 year olds called the 3Cs, which meets once a month.
The Children in Care Council:
- aims to improve services supporting children in care and care leavers
- listens to the voices and views of young people in care
- meets regularly with senior officers and councillors
- helps to recruit new senior managers
- holds consultation events
- keeps children in care up to date via a regular newsletter
- works together with other local Children in Care Councils
- and much more
Who to contact
Where to go
- Children in Care Council
Orford Youth Base
- WA2 0JF
Time / date details
- When is it on
- Tuesday - 4.30pm - 6.30pm
- Time of day
- Local/National Service?