Wired Young Carers Service
We support young carers who are aged 18 or under and look after someone with a disability, illness, mental health condition or addiction.
- Confidential one-to-one emotional support
- Advocacy - support you to ensure that your views, wishes, issues and feelings are heard and understood
- Inform you of your rights, ensure you understand them and how they can be used to help you and your family
- Represent/support at Meetings
- You are entitled to a free Emergency Card
- You are entitled to a free Leisure Pass (aged 16+) if caring for someone aged 18+
- A quarterly Young Carers Newsletter and events calendar
- Trips and activities
- Support at drop-in sessions, giving you a chance to meet other young carers and access peer support
- Signpost you to other helpful agencies.
Who to contact
Where to go
86, Sankey Street
- WA1 1SG
Town centre location.
Time / date details
- When is it on
- Monday to Friday 09.00am – 5.00pm. Timings and days will vary according to activities and drop-in
- Referral required
- Referral details
Please contact us directly.