Contact a Family North West Team
Contact a Family provides support, advice and information for families with disabled children, no matter what their condition or disability.
In the North West, we carry out our service through a team of home-based workers and volunteers. Working at a local and regional level, we have up-to-date information on local services and support for families with disabled children.
Our North West team offers:
- help to find out what's available locally
- workshops, events and opportunities to meet other families with disabled children
- regular newsletters and ebulletins with useful information for families;
- guidance for parent support groups and forums to help them reach and involve parents
- resources for professionals to help them point families to the right local services
- training for children's centres to help them reach and involve families with disabled children.
Contact a Family also provides free workshops and information sessions for parents, carers and professionals
Who to contact
Time / date details
- When is it on
- Helpline available 9.30am-5.00pm, Monday-Friday
- Time of day
- Local/National Service?