Warrington Division Bridgewater Community Healthcare NHS Trust - safeguarding advice and support
Information about the service
- Advice and support to all members of staff employed by the Trust who are working with children and families where safeguarding issues are suspected or have been identified
- Advice and support to other professionals such as GPs and to families.
- Training to staff groups covering all aspects of safeguarding children
- Working with all agencies, statutory and voluntary, to ensure children and young people are safeguarded
- Ensure that all children and young people who are fostered or adopted have their health needs regularly assessed and provide access to appropriate health services.
Who to contact
Fax: 01925 575173
Where to go
Child Development Centre,
- WA2 9HY
Time / date details
- When is it on
- Monday-Thursday - 8.30am-5.00pm Friday - 8.30am-4.30pm
- This is a free service
- Age ranges
- Ante-natal to 19 years.
- Referral details
Contact as and when required by:
Children and young people who are fostered or awaiting adoption.
Professionals who require help and support with regards to safeguarding issues.