I am I can Time for me/Happiness Course
Duration of Course
Approx. 5 weeks
Is this course for me?
This course is for adults age 19 and over from the Warrington Community. This 5 weeks course looks at ways of being more comfortable with ourselves, discovering who we are now and most important the acceptance of who we are now.
About the course
This course is designed to help you with the following:
- Finding the real you by helping build self-esteem & confidence
- Communication with both others and ourselves (setting boundaries)
- Stepping away from drama (our own and others)
- Dealing with change both positive and negative
- Changing the way we see ourselves, building our skills and strengths
- Dealing with stress and anxiety
- Better lifestyle choices based on who we are now
- Enhancing our own happiness
For course held at the Warrington and Vale Royal College, Warrington campus, you can either call Learners services on 01925 494 400 or call into the College and quote the course code reference number as this internally identifies the courses being booked.
For courses that are held in the community you are able to enrol on the day at the venue with the tutor or email Warrington Wellbeing on email@example.com
Course Code: CIAXX1CR04
Starts Wednesday 12 June 2019 to 10 July 2019
At Winnick Road Campus WA2 8QA
Time: 18.30 to 20.30
Cost: Free to those who are referred from Warrington Wellbeing
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Warrington Wellbeing
Where to go
- I am I can (confidence) - a journey of self-discovery
- Free to attend
- Age ranges
- 18+ Years
- Local/National Service?