Please note: the following information has been extracted from the Grandparents Plus website.
Grandparents Plus is the national charity which champions the vital role of grandparents and the wider family in children’s lives – especially when they take on the caring role in difficult family circumstances and when they have lost contact with children. We do this because we want to make children’s lives better.
We work to support grandparents and the wider family by:
- Campaigning for change so that their contribution to children’s wellbeing and care is valued and understood
- Providing evidence, policy solutions and training so that they get the services and support they need to help children thrive
- Advising and supporting grandparents and wider family members by ensuring that they have access to professional advice and information, can have a voice and help each other, especially when they are caring for children who are not living with their parents
- Advising, informing and supporting professionals to develop good kinship care practice and advising employers about how they can respond to the needs of their ageing workforces.
For further information visit the Grandparents Plus website.
Who to contact
Where to go
- Grandparents Plus
1 Addington Square
- SE5 0HF
Time / date details
- When is it on
- Lines open 10am to 3pm Monday to Friday