Skip to main content

Disabled Facilities Grants

You can apply for a Disabled Facilities Grant from Warrington Borough Council if you're disabled and need to make changes to your home.

Find out more about the grants on the government's website:

To apply, contact the council's Adult Social Care First Response Team in the first instance. 

Who to contact

01925 443322
Adult Social Care

Where to go

Warrington Borough Council
Back to top

A-Z of services

Powered by Open Objects © Open Objects Software Limited