St Joseph's Family Centre
St Joseph's Family Centre offers a range of services for families and individuals including:
- Child contact centre – a safe and neutral place to support children of separated families
- Counselling services for adults and children
- An occasional support programme for children who have suffered the loss of a parent or significant person through death, divorce or separation.
- Parenting skills course
- Anger management course
- Material help (emergency only)
Who to contact
Where to go
- St Joseph's Family Centre
9, Museum Street
- WA1 1JA
Time / date details
- When is it on
- Monday to Friday: 9am - 5.30pm, Saturday 9am to 4pm
- Referral required
- Referral details
Most of our services require a referral, including for counselling, children’s support programme and anger management. Referrals are made by GPs, schools, health visitors and children’s services.
For child contact centre services, please contact us directly for referral information.
- Local/National Service?