Kings Leadership Academy
A free, independent 11-18 school in the state sector. Educating the children of Woolston and Padgate
The Vision of the Academy is:
The students of King’s Leadership Academy will:
• develop the highest of aspirations and ambitions as they seek places at university and/or entry to professions and higher level employment
• develop a firm sense of self belief in their own ability
• develop a passion for both learning and character development
• learn to be resilient on their educational journey to achieve these ambitions
• become confident contributing citizens
• fulfil their potential.
The teaching and professional staff of King’s Leadership Academy will:
• be of the highest calibre and be able to demonstrate high personal academic achievement
• be innovative by nature
• be ambitious for our students, and
• offer cutting edge practice by continual self reflection and high quality professional development.
The parents and carers of our students will:
• be seen as partners in the academic and character development of their children
• be both consulted about their child’s personalised educational programme, and
• be kept fully informed of their child’s progress within that plan.
King’s Leadership Academy will work with its local community by:
• developing strong links with local primary and secondary schools
• making full use of local facilities and expertise in delivering its curriculum
• participating and supporting community events that are aligned with the vision and ethos of the school
• encouraging our students to identify community needs for their annual enterprise project
• developing strong links with local employers, colleges of further education and universities
• working to create system change in both education and social mobility.
Taken from the website for further details view here.
Who to contact
Where to go
- Kings Leadership Academy
- WA1 4PF
- Contact Name
- Andrew Hawley
- Contact Telephone
- 01925 817939
- Contact Email
- Local Offer Age Bands
11-16 - Secondary
Preparation for adulthood