The ADHD Foundation, in partnership with individuals, families, doctors, teachers and other agencies, works to:
- Build a positive foundation for life.
- Improve life chances through better understanding and management of ADHD.
- Raise awareness & understanding of ADHD – change the negative perception of ADHD into positive.
- Bring about positive change and inclusion within policy and practice.
- Support schools, GP’s, youth justice services and other professionals who work with people living with ADHD.
- The ADHD Foundation supports achievement, educational attainment, mental health and employability.
- The Foundation works in a unique way. We work in partnership with those living with ADHD, enabling them understand and manage ADHD.
“We are committed to the participation agenda and the right of those who use services to have a voice and be responsible for their own life plan and the change they want to achieve for themselves.”
We have a team of skilled, experienced and dedicated staff, sessional workers and volunteers, some of whom have progressed from beneficiaries of the service to deliverers of training and services.
Our team understand first hand the issues around ADHD, sharing their experience and providing skill support and encouragement.
Who to contact
- 0151 237 2661
Where to go
151, Dale Street
- L2 2AH