Is this course for me?
Our budget boosting clubs are run weekly and are open to all people aged 18 or over, who are looking to get into work or who need to generate additional income.
Both individuals and family groups are welcome.
About the course
Come along to your local budget boosting club to receive free advice and support to help you find employment and boost your income in a friendly, welcoming environment.
We can help you to:
• Search for jobs online
• Apply for jobs and complete application forms
• Write your CV & cover letter
• Improve your skills at interview
• Check benefit entitlement
• Find free on-line training courses
We can also:
- Sign post you to all kinds of services that can help you to boost your income
- Provide tips on how to save money
- Help you get a better deal on your services/suppliers and reduce your bills
- Help you get signed up to a credit union
- Help you to shop online within your budget - find out how online shopping can save you money
In addition our clubs will enable you to. . . .
- Share your experiences, learn from others and improve your communication skills
- Make new friends and useful contacts
Four good reasons to join our Budget Boosting Clubs. . . .
- Get support
- Learn new skills
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Tracy Williams
- Contact Position
- Financial Inclusion Manager
Where to go
- Various Venues
- Free to attend
- Local/National Service?