Warrington St Barnabas C E Primary School
Our mission is to provide a whole and inclusive curriculum within which Christian values are fully integrated.
This will include:
- A promotion of the Christian values of tolerance and respect for others
- The development of each child to their full potential so that they are articulate, numerate and interested in the world around them
- Preparation to face the opportunities, responsibilities and experiences that will face them in the future
- Development of self confidence and self esteem
- A welcoming environment
The Governors, staff, parents, pupils and the local community (including St. Barnabas Church) will work together to achieve our mission.
Information taken from Warrington St Barnabas C E Primary School website.
Extended Services through schools
Extended services are additional services and activities offered by schools to pupils, their families and the community. These services often take place outside of normal school hours and can include access to childcare, sports activities and support for learning. Find out what might be on offer and get information about possible costs and financial help.
Childcare provision related to this school
- Warrington St Barnabas C E Primary (N)
Please see separate entry under 'nursery' for more details.
- Little Treasures Out of School Club
- Breakfast club run by the school (contact school for details)
Please see separate entry under 'childcare' for more details.
- Childminders also provide out of school care and some may have specified they pick up/drop off from this school.
Please contact the Families Information Service for more details.
For more detailed information of childcare linked to this school please contact the Families Information Service, who can offer comprehensive up to date information on registered childcare in Warrington, including childminders, day nurseries, pre-schools, playgroups, out of school and holiday clubs, carer & toddler groups, leisure activities and much more.....
Other Useful contacts
WBC school admission, transport & pupil services team 01925 446226
Who to contact
Where to go
Warrington St. Barnabas C E Primary School, 39
- WA5 1TG
- Local/National Service?
- Contact Name
- Mrs Jayne Fisher SENCO
- Contact Telephone
- 01925 633606
- Contact Email
- Local Offer Age Bands
- 5-11 - Primary