Computers for the Terrified Course
Duration of Course
Is this course for me?
Never used a computer before?
Need to update your computer skills then this is the course for you.
Learn basic computer skills and boost your confidence when using a computer
About the course
On this course you will learn how to
- Use the mouse to navigate the cursor around the screen and open up folders
- Gain Keyboard skills
- Use Microsoft word, change the fonts, font size and colour
- Insert pictures on a Word document
- Save and print documents
- Make new folders
Good reasons to enroll on the course
- Gain confidence using a computer
- Learn new skills
Meet new people on the course
For further details, contact Nick Vaughan, The Marjorie Griffiths Learning Centre Coordinator on 01925 240064
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Nick Vaughan
- Contact Position
- The Marjorie Griffiths Learning Centre Coordinator
- 01925 240064
Where to go
- The Marjorie Griffiths Learning Centre
- Free to attend
- Age ranges
- 18+ Years
- Local/National Service?