Contact us

Please try and keep your message as brief as possible. We will contact you if we need further information.

This website is designed for you to be able to browse, search and find the local services and organisations you need.

Children, young people and families

If you would like to speak to someone about childcare in Warrington, contact the council's Families Information Service (FIS):

The FIS offer a free, impartial advice and guidance service covering all aspects of family life. They can give you a wide range of information on topics including childcare, early years education, youth services, clubs and activities in the local area, funding and financial information, children’s centres, services for disabled children and children with additional needs, and other family support services.

Adult care and support

If you think you need help from adult social care services, contact the council's Adult Social Care First Response Team:

If you have any general queries, or you want to give some feedback about this website, please use this online form.

We respect your privacy and will not share your details.