A new chapter is unfolding in Social Care in Warrington
We're embarking on a new chapter in social care here in Warrington. Working with local residents to create a healthier, happier town - building a health and social care system to be proud of, one that’s fit for the future and will stand the test of time.
We're looking for social care professionals to:
- deliver high quality care and support
- to improve quality of life
- shift focus from dependency to independence
- improve health outcomes
- empower residents to be in control of decision-making about care for themselves, their loved ones and other members of their community
If you can offer high quality care and support, we can offer a manageable and proportionate caseload, a visible and approachable management team, flexible working, ongoing training, and a comprehensive employee benefits package.
We're looking for...
- 1 x Community Care Worker, Complex
- 1 x Community Care Worker, First Response
- 1 x Social Worker, Complex
- 4 x Social Workers, Complex
- 1 x Social Worker, First Response
- 2 x Social Workers, Hospital Discharge Team
- 2 x Social Workers, Managed
Find out more and apply: www.warrington.gov.uk/socialwork
Free nasal spray flu vaccinations are now being offered to children aged two and three in Warrington.
Parents are being urged to protect their children from flu this winter by taking them to their GP practice to receive the free nasal spray vaccination.
Flu can be serious for young children and the vaccine helps protect children against flu and other serious illnesses such as bronchitis and pneumonia.
If you have a child aged two or three you will be contacted directly by your GP practice to arrange an appointment.
Children in reception class and schools years 1 to 4 will also receive the free nasal spray vaccination in school.
In September 2017, children with working parents will be entitled to 30 hours free childcare per week. There is also a new way to help you pay for childcare, called the Tax-Free Childcare scheme.
If you missed out on your code or your child turns 3 before 31st December 2017, apply now for your for your free 30 hours.
Find out more...