Special Educational Needs Transport

Bus Passes

Students between age 5 - 16

If it's agreed that your child has a special transport need, the council may provide travel assistance in one of a variety of ways:

  • bus or rail pass
  • bicycle allowance
  • shared minibus or taxi
  • direct payment

You need to be aware that if you decide to send your child to a school further away than the nearest appropriate school, with available places, travel assistance will not be provided.

All applications will be assessed against the criteria laid out in the Home to School Transport Policy . If it's decided that your child is not eligible then their case will be assessed by the Sen Transport Panel [pdf]

Who to contact

Contact Name
Integrated Services
01925 442974
Home to School Transport